North America STILL WAITING FOR Donkey Kong Country

hackinfection

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
Hi I was looking up VC games in north america and noticed that everyone has donkey kong country but north america we dont have mario kart yet ether its bull we need to stop taking are sweet time and get up to date with the VC games anyway does anyone know when dk country is coming to north america or if it even is?

I'd really like to have the Donkey Kong Country series, but any good game is better than what they have been pushing out to us.

ya what they really need to stop doing is giving us the most unpopulare games of all time and give us some more good ones the only good vc games anyone has so far is dk country,super mario,zelda link to the past,super castlevania IV and ristar thats only 5 out of like 32 worth getting

I can see it both ways. It'd suck if right from launch they had all good games available then every week you're waiting for another good one, you just get duds. But waiting for the good games to come out sucks just as much. The only way I think we'd all be happy is just if every single game had been available right at launch. Then we'd all be broke and complaining about the prices. Can't really win. As far as what countries get what... who knows? Licenses and territorial rights, maybe? I have no idea. Rights with video games confuse me even more than movies or music. When VC was announced, I had no idea how much trouble Goldeneye was going to have. :mad5:

I'm getting a little pissed Japan is getting a lot more VC games than the rest of us. I'm still holding out for FF1-6, DKC, and Mario Kart 64. 1/3 complete.

i agree what i cant figure out is why we all cant just get the same stuff at the same time it would make things so much easier that way then nobody would have this big problem about them having almost 2x are games and having all the good ones to boot and does anyone else notice that every 64 game so far is poitless they already have them for a ds IN BETTER GRAFIX why cant they give us games they dont already have for ds like dkc or super metroid (they really need to put that game I LOVE IT) even a 64 game like zelda OoT and super smash bros (that would be a great addition for vc 64 in my opinion)

Last edited:
sagema said:
I'm getting a little pissed Japan is getting a lot more VC games than the rest of us. I'm still holding out for FF1-6, DKC, and Mario Kart 64. 1/3 complete.

geuss where nintendo is from?

it is from japan but that should not matter cuz were do europians and americans get there games? if you dont know ill tell you here in are own country so it dosent matter were nintendos original station is in japan to us we are just slower then them at this they like to please the people with better games thats all

Back