New Donkey Kong Country Game

I was never a huge fan of the RARE games any way. Games like Banjo Kazooie would have been much better if you didn't have to collect so much pointless crap.

Donkey Kong 64 was just a collect a thon trash of a game, I really was excited for the game ever since I heard the theme song. It was truelly the worst disappointment for me in video game form, soooo boring.

They're kind of really overrated, but they've had a few memorable titles.

En4Neo said:
I was never a huge fan of the RARE games any way. Games like Banjo Kazooie would have been much better if you didn't have to collect so much pointless crap.

Donkey Kong 64 was just a collect a thon trash of a game, I really was excited for the game ever since I heard the theme song. It was truelly the worst disappointment for me in video game form, soooo boring.

yea i respected rare while they were still faithfull.

En4Neo said:

i no almost everyone hated that game but for some reason i found my self loving it. It wasnt as good as and DKC game but i still loved it nonetheless..

Back