Any recent word on Earthbound on VC?

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
There was that big article on it in Nintendo Power back in September eluding to putting it on VC. Has there been any recent word?

I've been waiting for this game forever. Am I just going to have to go the naughty emulator route? I'm sure as hell not paying $50 for the cartridge (I should have never sold mine).

Yay!
Im probably one of the younger members (12) of this forum and never had a chance to play the game.

neveragain said:
Yay!
Im probably one of the younger members (12) of this forum and never had a chance to play the game.

What? What are you excited about? The game may NEVER come out on the VC, which is precisely why I was asking if anyone has heard anything.

Earthbound will eventually release on the VC. You have an Earthbound character in SSBB! Grab a time machine, or go into a coma, you're probably in for a long wait.

I have strong suspicious it'll never be released. If not by now, there must be reason why they CANNOT release it. You could make the argument that they're afraid it won't sell; however, how many copies are the myriad of crappy games like Elevator Mission selling? Do you really think they believed those games to sell well? They have to know that they would at least sell a bundle of them; it did make an issue of Nintendo Power after all.

I honestly don't think they can release it and never will.

Back