what is the wii like?

Arcadium said:
Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]

Your the dumbest person ive ever seen. Wii TRIPLED the sales of PS3 and I was shopping for groceries at Lawblaw's and they had a bunc of PS3's collecting dust

wowilookgood said:
Your the dumbest person ive ever seen. Wii TRIPLED the sales of PS3 and I was shopping for groceries at Lawblaw's and they had a bunc of PS3's collecting dust

No sir, YOU are the dumbest person I have ever seen. That dude was being sarcastic. He even said so in his post AND someone already posted about his sarcasm. Learn to pay attention before trying to flame somebody.

Arcadium said:
Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]
iam sorry but if canada can sell 600,000 in 6 f*** days then how the h*** can the us only sell 1000 u are 1 f*** up wiitard o and just to let u know u can buy the drive for the ps3 for $350 large the your just paying for shity looks. its bigg black and looks like it came out of my ass after i pissed on it

Last edited:
are you stupid? he's joking hence the [/sarcasm] at the end. the guy above you even pointed it out

Back