what is this game?

MarioKazoo

WiiChat Member
Sep 2, 2010
Kinata cult
I was watching Ep Daily before i bought my system a few weeks ago and i seen this game coming out but i can't remember the name. The game was about all these different teddy bears that looked like care bears or gummy bears and they seemed all sweet and stuff but then they started sneaking up on people and killling them and cutting there throats and stuff. If you could help me identify this game that would be great thanks.

I was watching Ep Daily before i bought my system a few weeks ago and i seen this game coming out but i can't remember the name. The game was about all these different teddy bears that looked like care bears or gummy bears and they seemed all sweet and stuff but then they started sneaking up on people and killling them and cutting there throats and stuff. If you could help me identify this game that would be great thanks.

is it a wii game?

It is Naughty Bear. It is not available on the Wii, only the 360 and PS3.

The game is very poor though, averaging below a 3/10 in most reviews.

Back