What is your favorite comedy of all time?

Frasier is funny

But Freinds ?
Ive seen five episodes of that and I didnt even smerk
Anybody that says the office will be on the recein end of this
bottom3kj9.gif

(from bottom live two)

Didnt think we where talkin about TV

^You've kind of got to know their personalitites to understand why certain things are so funny, in Friends. Thats why it was so great, because after seven seasons the viewer knew the characters inside and out.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^You've kind of got to know their personalitites to understand why certain things are so funny, in Friends. Thats why it was so great, because after seven seasons the viewer knew the characters inside and out.
Thats A Really Good Point Levesque. For Example...To Understand Why Joeys So Funny, You Have To Know That He Has A Love Of Thongs, Girls, Sex, And Sandwiches!:lol:

Wii-Bhoy said:
Thats A Really Good Point Levesque. For Example...To Understand Why Joeys So Funny, You Have To Know That He Has A Love Of Thongs, Girls, Sex, And Sandwiches!:lol:
:)

I've got to say Channeller [sp?] is my favorite character in Friends.

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Isnt Half Bad...:yesnod:
Will Smith!:smilewinkgrin:

LevesqueIsKing said:
:)

I've got to say Channeller [sp?] is my favorite character in Friends.
Yeah Him, Along With Joey, Is My Favourite Character!:smilewinkgrin:
Chandlers The Best For Sarcastic Comments And Jokes Though!:lol:
I Like The Episode When Chandler Says, "Ok, If I Were A Guy, What Would I Do?":lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: Sorry For Double-Posting I Didnt Notice!

LevesqueIsKing said:

Yes, that is very true.
Although I found myself many a time turning on the show and laughing right away when Joey says something. But yeah, overall getting to know the characters is the key.

Movie: Ghost World. BEST MOVIE EVAR.
TV show: Keeping Up Appearances, Boston Legal

As for TV shows, I'd have to say I really enjoy "How I Met Your Mother", and "reality" comedy I'd have to go with "Rob and Big" great show.

Back