What is your favorite comedy of all time?

Wii-Bhoy said:
Hmmmm...Hard Question...
I Think Its Got To Be Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy Or The Longest Yard!:lol::lol::lol:
For TV Shows Its F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!:lol:

Gotta love Adam Sandler:cool:

On a side note, I watched reign over me the other night. Surprising to see he is actually a decent actor in a non-comedy:yikes:

For my favourite, I'm putting a comedy classic into this thread that was actually out more than just three or four years ago: Dr. Strangelove.

Note: not that new films are bad, but I'd have thought someone would have mentioned a film made before the year 2000 by now.

Hmm... shouldn't this be in the entertainment section or does it fit in the lounge?

Well, nonetheless I'd have to say Grandma's Boy is up there as well as Wedding Crashers, Talladega Nights, and an honorable mention to Harold and Kumar.

Napalmbrain said:
For my favourite, I'm putting a comedy classic into this thread that was actually out more than just three or four years ago: Dr. Strangelove.

Note: not that new films are bad, but I'd have thought someone would have mentioned a film made before the year 2000 by now.

Yeh Peter Sellers is Brilliant in it but my Fave Comedy has to be Naked Gun With Leslie Neilson and OJ Simpson before the incident.

Ive Never Got Round To Watching Wedding Crashers Is It Any Good?:smilewinkgrin:

wedding crashers is pretty good

the best comedy tv series the office american version

I cant pick one
Short list off the top of my head (Im NOT goin throw my DVDs)(discountin anime)
Anything pyiton
Nuns on the run
Half a loaf of kung fu

I'm gonna go with hotshots, superbad is pretty close though.

Friends Was And Still Is One Of The Best TV Shows Ive Ever Seen!!!:lol:
Soooo Funny!:lol:

Back