What is your favorite stage?

Well it depends on what me and my friends want to do.Ex.If we are having a FFA i like to pick final destination.Team battle,I like to pick battle field and sometimes temple.Mostly i usaully like picking final destionation.

well for brawlers like myself, my style of playing is good for final destination, smashville, shadow moses island and brigde of eldin. hyrule temple is the stage i like to do when im messing around or doing team battles and free 4 alls

FD is used way to much and is pure fail compared to Melee's FD. too small and stupid trick ledges. Melee's was a hundred times more epic and it looked cooler to.

my fav stages are Bridge of Eldin and Battlefield. i'll occasionally just Random the stage select but those 2 are my fav's. (now if only my wii worked so i could play the damn game.)

I would say Lucario, Pit, and Wolf because the can dominate everybody if you know how to use them. I would probaly say Corneria for old maps and maybe the new final destination because I really don't like big maps.

Back