What is your least favorite dungeon? why?

Mine Was The Lakebed Temple... Pretty Hard And Complicated For Me.:tard:

i got the gc version in december and i haven't played it after i bought the wii in january and on both systems its the yeti ruins that REALLY ANNOYED me

snowpeak ruins

snowpeak ruins, too short, annoying enemies, couldn't find any heart pieces, boss was way too easy

Snowpeak ruins. I thought it was so hard. annoying enemies is definetely true. And ice is annoying in any form. I'd like a nice ice-free game, please.

The enemies in Snowpeak were really annoying! but in general i like that temple (also the snowboard section before the temple was great xD)

Last edited:
i think mine would be the snowpeak ruins as that yeti sent you all around the building to get food! FOOD!!! and then when she does send you the right way, she turns on you and goes berserk...
:mad2:

Thorinir said:
i think mine would be the snowpeak ruins as that yeti sent you all around the building to get food! FOOD!!! and then when she does send you the right way, she turns on you and goes berserk...
:mad2:
yeah thats true

it is so annoying but the way you get there is kinda kool with the snow boarding but why a mansion. couldn't they put a dungeon.....

my least favouite dungeon was the city in the sky. There wasnt much fun in it as the rest

Back