What style are you?

The 'cube controller, like every (real) pro.

Very few control scheme modifications; Tap Jump off, obviously, and R = A. I use R as A for DACUS approaches, if you couldn't figure that out.

I can't believe you're called you're calling it "Real Pro" players because they us Cube.
F that.
Ew to you.

Very few control scheme modifications; Tap Jump off, obviously, and R = A. I use R as A for DACUS approaches, if you couldn't figure that out.

I can't believe you're called you're calling it "Real Pro" players because they us Cube.
F that.
Ew to you.
Gamecube controllers are the more popular controller used by experienced players.

F that.
Ew to you.

He's clearly inciting a debate for attention. (Real)pros don't feel the need to call themselves (real) pros.

I'm sure there are plenty of "wiichuck" users that could pwn with the best of 'em.

Plz direct your attention here>:wiimote::dita::nunchuck:

He only said (real) because there are people who use the Wiimote and nunchuck that call themselves pro but get their asses kicked by pros with GC controllers. You can do more things more accurately with the GC controller.

See how you worded it was slightly more acceptable. CK on the other hand, was kind of offensive about it.

Well then I'm sorry, I stand by my quote:
I'm a WiiChuckPro.

If it wasnt for Melee no one would be using Cube controller. most cube users played the crap out of melee then got really good ("pro") then brawl came out and they didnt want to switch there perfected playing styles, so the majority of "pros" out there are Gamecube Controller users :analog: :yesnod:

F that.
Ew to you.

Nono, real pro, as in the tourny players that dominate the circuit. I didn't mean anything offensive, sorry. :lol: I've played a few epic Wiichuck players, actually. I hate to say their names escape me, though...

He's clearly inciting a debate for attention. (Real)pros don't feel the need to call themselves (real) pros.

I'm sure there are plenty of "wiichuck" users that could pwn with the best of 'em.

Plz direct your attention here>:wiimote::dita::nunchuck:

But me, grubbing for attention? No. Just no. :p

I wasn't referring to myself as being a pro, Muny. =P I'm anything but. Even in my competitive days I didn't consider my self a pro. An expert maybe, but nothing more.

There really aren't any WiiChuck users at the top of the tourny brackets, though.

You can do more things more accurately with the GC controller.

This isn't why I said "real pros" use GC, but it is a reason why "real pros" do use the GC. C-stick for tilts, replacing buttons for DACUS, and a few other reasons depending on the individual.

CK on the other hand, was kind of offensive about it.

Ya, I certainly worded it a bit harsh, but I think most everyone (including myself, really...) is taking a single post, based on opinion, too far.

If it wasnt for Melee no one would be using Cube controller. most cube users played the crap out of melee then got really good ("pro") then brawl came out and they didnt want to switch there perfected playing styles, so the majority of "pros" out there are Gamecube Controller users :analog: :yesnod:

That's definatly true for some, but not every pro out there just went with GC from the start. I'm confident most of them atleast tried other control schemes. But hey, I already stated my thoughts on the matter, no need to repeat it.

Again, I'm not a pro, but I did try the WiiChuck when I was first playing. Just wasn't for me, though; I failed miserably at it, couldn't beat classic on normal, lol.

I started with the "Wiichuck" and I used that for a while with some mods. Whole D-pad = Jump, C = Grab and Tap Jump off. I switched to the classic controller for a while with some mods there as well. Y = Special, B = Attack, A = Jump, Tap Jump off. Now I just use the GC controller default setup with Tap Jump off. I think I do best with it.

F that.
Ew to you.

Nono, real pro, as in the tourny players that dominate the circuit. I didn't mean anything offensive, sorry. :lol: I've played a few epic Wiichuck players, actually. I hate to say their names escape me, though...

But me, grubbing for attention? No. Just no. :p

I wasn't referring to myself as being a pro, Muny. =P I'm anything but. Even in my competitive days I didn't consider my self a pro. An expert maybe, but nothing more.

There really aren't any WiiChuck users at the top of the tourny brackets, though.

This isn't why I said "real pros" use GC, but it is a reason why "real pros" do use the GC. C-stick for tilts, replacing buttons for DACUS, and a few other reasons depending on the individual.

CK on the other hand, was kind of offensive about it.

Ya, I certainly worded it a bit harsh, but I think most everyone (including myself, really...) is taking a single post, based on opinion, too far.

That's definatly true for some, but not every pro out there just went with GC from the start. I'm confident most of them atleast tried other control schemes. But hey, I already stated my thoughts on the matter, no need to repeat it.

Again, I'm not a pro, but I did try the WiiChuck when I was first playing. Just wasn't for me, though; I failed miserably at it, couldn't beat classic on normal, lol.
Too be honest, i used to be a gc controller man myself. Then a bunch of "stuff" happened, so i had to adapt to the "wiichuck", i don't consider myself a pro either, but at least i'm still fun to play against. It's funny because i just got back from gamestop with my little bro, and he got the gc controller. He seems intent on pwning Stump...rofl.
I started with the "Wiichuck" and I used that for a while with some mods. Whole D-pad = Jump, C = Grab and Tap Jump off. I switched to the classic controller for a while with some mods there as well. Y = Special, B = Attack, A = Jump, Tap Jump off. Now I just use the GC controller default setup with Tap Jump off. I think I do best with it.

I think DG just coined the word "wiichuck" lol...

I dunno, I just feel like I have more momentum and unique ability with chucks
I dunno what Real-O is chatting bout buuuut. I dunno.

^ IT'S A TRAP!

Too be honest, i used to be a gc controller man myself. Then a bunch of "stuff" happened, so i had to adapt to the "wiichuck", i don't consider myself a pro either, but at least i'm still fun to play against. It's funny because i just got back from gamestop with my little bro, and he got the gc controller. He seems intent on pwning Stump...rofl.

You'd think a used GC controller would be worth more than $5. ... That, or your bro played his role in bartering wrong. :lol:

Lol, if he wasn't any better with the 'Cube controller than he is now with the WiiChuck, controllers matter little. You should still be owning your bro, which I believe you already know. :p

... Ahhh, I never used the term Wiimote (sounds retarded IMO), and now I'm using WiiChuck. ... Damnit DG. :lol:

^ IT'S A TRAP!

You'd think a used GC controller would be worth more than $5. ... That, or your bro played his role in bartering wrong. :lol:

Lol, if he wasn't any better with the 'Cube controller than he is now with the WiiChuck, controllers matter little. You should still be owning your bro, which I believe you already know. :p

... Ahhh, I never used the term Wiimote (sounds retarded IMO), and now I'm using WiiChuck. ... Damnit DG. :lol:

I have always used the word Wiimote! i didnt know other people did that lol

Back