What the most anticipated game you expect from the 360 this year and beyond?

Alpha Protocol too, looked good from what I've seen/read.

And yes Alan Wake may never come out in 2009 or ever (lack of gameplay vids) but still, it sounded good from few details released.

Im definitely excited for COD MW2 as well as a game called "Wet" It looks ridiculously good.. I am also happy about Street Fighter 4 which already came out but its alot of fun

Im definitely excited for COD MW2 as well as a game called "Wet" It looks ridiculously good.. I am also happy about Street Fighter 4 which already came out but its alot of fun

Looked into that WET game, looks good but unfortunately has a high chance of failure due to lack of coverage.

Honestly I'm not really hyped for any upcoming games right now; nothing has really caught my eye.

Leave it to Alex (FR.) to talk about cars :lol:

Wet looks good, and so do a few other games like I Am Alive and this other one that has a similar looking device like the all seeing eye in The Conduit. Can't remember the name though..

Wet looks good, and so do a few other games like I Am Alive and this other one that has a similar looking device like the all seeing eye in The Conduit. Can't remember the name though..

Yes sir! :)

Singularity.

i have 360 but ill post my ps3 expectation because all of my 360s are here

uncharted 2, ratchet and clank future 2(hopefully this year), tekken 6, MAG, bionic commando, infamous and their were somemore but i forgot the names of em

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Bioshock 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Mass Effect 2
DiRT 2
Halo 3 ODST
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero 5 (or World Tour 2, whatever they end up calling it)
Rock Band: Beatles

Those are the ones I can think of, off the top of my head... Didn't know there was a new Forza, but I'd grab Forza 3, or PGR5 if they came out...

Last edited:
Alpha Protocol too, looked good from what I've seen/read.

And yes Alan Wake may never come out in 2009 or ever (lack of gameplay vids) but still, it sounded good from few details released.

Im just hoping that when it comes out its worth the wait
And If its kept such a secret it must be good should'nt it???

Back