2009-The weakest year for 360 yet!

jimm22

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2009
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
1762-9966-7272-2671
Well, its far enough into the year, to say that the 360 has fallen a little short. The big exclusives are: Halo Wars, ODST and Forza 3. Am I missing anything? Compare to PS3`s lineup this year which has not been too impressive in the past: Killzone 2, inFAMOUS, Demon`s souls, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank a crack in time, and M.A.G very early next year. Aside from summer of arcade, 360 has been pretty pathetic this year. I`m not trying to start a flame war, I don`t even own a ps3, but what the hell happened? Discuss.

Well, its far enough into the year, to say that the 360 has fallen a little short. The big exclusives are: Halo Wars, ODST and Forza 3. Am I missing anything? Compare to PS3`s lineup this year which has not been too impressive in the past: Killzone 2, inFAMOUS, Demon`s souls, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank a crack in time, and M.A.G very early next year. Aside from summer of arcade, 360 has been pretty pathetic this year. I`m not trying to start a flame war, I don`t even own a ps3, but what the hell happened? Discuss.

360 has a pretty strong line up around christmas.

but the main problem is at least 20 360 games and 5 exclusives, got pushed back from this year to next year,

but the ones coming out soon are

LEFT 4 DEAD 2
SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION

:)

oh and halo wars was pure awesome best RTS iv played in a long time :)

I'm going to watch this thread, it'll turn into flame war pretty quickly.

Personally I found the 360 to have a pretty good year game wise, and the whole interface was improved with new features, great arcade games etc.

I'm going to watch this thread, it'll turn into flame war pretty quickly.

Personally I found the 360 to have a pretty good year game wise, and the whole interface was improved with new features, great arcade games etc.

NXE was last november.
only things added since then is the ridiculously over priced Games on demand and avatar marketplace. and a few random but pointless things. the best stuff is yet to come.
i.e facebook, last.fm twitter. and for us in UK SKY PLAYER!!!! woop woop

WOW thats nearly a year since we got avatars. that went soo quick.

Back