What VC games are worth their weight in points?

WillC2105

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
SC, United States
Wii Online Code
0945-5092-8073-0906
I've currently got donkey kong, mario bros, super mario bros, golden axe, and bomberman (incredibly awesome with 5 player btw). I want to get some more but the selection is huge. A lot of these games are short and really not worth getting to me. Any opinions on what the best use of points would be?

the best game to get for some cheap points is solomons key. Its only 500 points and you will get plenty of play time out of it because it is so hard. Also Battle Lode Runner is really fun for multiplayer and its only 600 points.

Gunstar Heroes. This overlooked gem is only (I believe) 600 points and it offers some truly addictive gameplay. It was a hugely popular genesis title, and plays great today with tones similar to Contra. It's cheap, its a blast, and (this is awesome) its multiplayer. Get a friend over, turn on the Wii, and enjoy yourself for a few good hours. (I still can't kill Green in the final stage :p)

I like gradius and contra, I will never get bored playing those games... same with starfox 64 and punch out

Metal Slug Anthology is awesome but not worth it and not a VC game Super Mario 64 a simply amazing game and any of the Zelda's especially the N64 ones (I think there were 3)

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars....that is, when it comes out. It will be more than worth its weight in points. Possibly my favorite game of all time.

Sombra said:
Gunstar Heroes. This overlooked gem is only (I believe) 600 points and it offers some truly addictive gameplay. It was a hugely popular genesis title, and plays great today with tones similar to Contra. It's cheap, its a blast, and (this is awesome) its multiplayer. Get a friend over, turn on the Wii, and enjoy yourself for a few good hours. (I still can't kill Green in the final stage :p)

i couldnt agree more... its 800 points though. so its kinda on the more expensive end. but either way its a completely fun and addictive game.

I currently have LoZ:Link to the Past and Super Castlevainia VI an i play them a lot.

I was reading a article on Wikipeda tha Zombies ate My neighbors is comming to the VC. When this comes out, im gettin it ASAP!

Back