What VC games do you own?

I'm waiting until something that I don't already have / haven't played in the original format is put out there.

Well since I dont own a Wii quite yet, I cant say I own any, but as soon as I do buy one the first VC game thats gonna hit my Wii will definately be Super Mario RPG: LotSS (they better release it soon!!!)

My wife and I collect the original systems for fun, we have Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis (all three models), Sega 32x, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega DreamCast, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii (obviously) and TurboGraFX16, Xbox, PS1, PS2

As far as the VC Games I have:
Mario Brothers, Mario 64, Ecco the Dolphin, Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog. Bonk's Adventure

i have sonic the hedgehog, mario bros, donkey kong, bomberman 93, and wario's woods

I got Golden Axe and planning on getting Altered Beast in the next month.
Also if you can buy Wii pionts online since you dont have to pay tax (to get the Wii Piont card you have to pay taxs). Does anyone know if Mario RPG is coming out soon?

I bought 1000 points, and wasn't sure, so in a state of mass confusion, I purchased Donkey Kong. Though my memory of the game stems from the old Atari version and arcade styles.

On a second whim, purchased The Legend of Zelda. The amazing thing is, in 2 days I got all the way to Gannon (I'm saving him for tomorrow), have all 20 heart containers, almost all items, and I did it all using the Wiimote. Back when I first got it when I was 8, it took me sporadically over a period of 6 years to finally defeat Gannon. What strikes me so strangely, is that the parts that I agonized, whined and threw my controller over all those years ago did not irk me as much.

JerrodDRagon said:
I got Golden Axe and planning on getting Altered Beast in the next month.
Also if you can buy Wii pionts online since you dont have to pay tax (to get the Wii Piont card you have to pay taxs). Does anyone know if Mario RPG is coming out soon?

When I added points through VC on the Wii It asked which county I lived in and charged me the 7.5% sales tax.

Maybe it's just an Ohio thing, you know how Cleveland is the one of the poorest cities in the nation yet we have the highest taxes...go figure.

kynrek said:
When I added points through VC on the Wii It asked which county I lived in and charged me the 7.5% sales tax.

Maybe it's just an Ohio thing, you know how Cleveland is the one of the poorest cities in the nation yet we have the highest taxes...go figure.
yeah i was charged tax while buying points with a credit card over vc

I have:

Super Mario 64
Legend of Zelda
Ecco The Dolphin
Bonks Adventure

Last edited:
Back