What would you do if...

^Quoted for truth.

And come on, guys. You know if the world was about to end, there would be plenty of willing women...

Curtain said:
Well....Can it be the last hour and it be in school
I would probably rip all the clothes off all the girls that are in the "f**ckable" category
then u know the rest
then that will probably be an hour...so...that'd be the end of my life

but if it was right now
Drive to all the girls houses
then i would rip off their clothes lol

Thats not funny. .. . at all. Not one bit.
0.1% funny. How would you feel if you got raped or even touched? I myself would not like it. You might though.

Yea. I would probably have a nice lunch with my family and go to the beach and watch the last sunset. Would be nice.

Fire Flower said:
Thats not funny. .. . at all. Not one bit.
0.1% funny. How would you feel if you got raped or even touched? I myself would not like it. You might though.

I know i would like it, but only if it was a hot woman, or even just an average woman

DRMARIO said:
Umm...I don't know what to say really..I'd like to thank my mum..dad..and my cat tiddles..

Seriously, is that sarcasm or what?

...You forgot your dog. D=

And I'd just panic... I think.

:shifty:

Convince myself that the world isn't gonna end.
And then laugh at the people running around doing crazy things while I sit back and play some MOH with other people who think the same as me.

I'm with you on this one. However, I'd probably spend my time playing hockey instead of MOH.

Go to the beach for some sex with the wife and drink some champagne we have been saving. After that call the family for goodbyes on a conference call.
Goin out with a buzz and afterglow. :cool:

Back