What you want from EA

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Okay with EA's new pledged support for the Wii what ports ,or existing franchises do you want to see come to Wii.

heres mine

Burnout
Black
Mirror's Edge
Mercenaries

I could only imagine playing Burnout with a wiimote. Imagine in crash mode you could shake the wiimote to build up your crashbreaker (similar to tapping a button in Revenge.)

Speaking of which I'd rather a Burnout on Wii keep the traditional Burnout gameplay leave the open world stuff for Xbox/PS.

one_on_one_1.jpg

Last edited:
A new version of Star flight
Them to stop buying up every third party company then getting them to realese one game before closing them down
That is all

A new version of Star flight
Them to stop buying up every third party company then getting them to realese one game before closing them down
That is all

Haha! A lot of people hate EA for that.

I'd like to see the Godfather II
And a really good Mirror's Edge

...Nice thread by the way.

Res i was going to go with Left 4 Dead too ,but i wanted to stay away from Valve projects as Valve seems against developing for Wii (just like Epic)

Only if EA could persuade Valve I'd love to see Half Life remake, Half Life 2 (even it was a port of the Xbox 1 game), Left 4 Dead, and even Portal on Wii.

I think the original game desperately needs remade (Half Life).

Hell I never played it ,but i'd even go for some Counter Strike on Wii.

As much as I'd like to see Godfather 2 they already said that isn't happening. Course this was before that new guy took over so who knows.

Res i was going to go with Left 4 Dead too ,but i wanted to stay away from Valve projects as Valve seems against developing for Wii (just like Epic)

Only if EA could persuade Valve I'd love to see Half Life remake, Half Life 2 (even it was a port of the Xbox 1 game), Left 4 Dead, and even Portal on Wii.

I think the original game desperately needs remade (Half Life).
The first Half Life was good for its time
But playing it now it seems not as good

Id rather see Half life 2- Episode 3 on my xbox (never could do the last part in episode two it was far to annoying and stressful)

this "all play nonsense"

from what i gather with my TW09 all play, it is regular tiger woods with added mini games and an "all play" setting which makes the game easier.

Can someone please bring out a decent touring car game ala GT or Forza for the wii.

The first Half Life was good for its time
But playing it now it seems not as good

Id rather see Half life 2- Episode 3 on my xbox (never could do the last part in episode two it was far to annoying and stressful)

Well Prinny thats all the more reason for the original to get remade. That way the gameplay is brought up to date as well as the graphics. This way the story behind why Half Life 2 happens ,and what all that Black Mesa talk is about can come to light.

Well Prinny thats all the more reason for the original to get remade. That way the gameplay is brought up to date as well as the graphics. This way the story behind why Half Life 2 happens ,and what all that Black Mesa talk is about can come to light.
When company's update a game theres loads of people that say "It isnt the same" and changeing the gameplay of a game that people liked would be a bad move
Remember Nights on the Wii ?
Lets move the camera angle behind a bit
Or make it very hard to play

I wish EA would have the MLB license back so they could make a MVP Baseball game for the Wii. That would be my ultimate dream come true.

Back