Whatcha bin buyin

tank said:
camera lense? if so, please do tell.

Holy heck! That was from an old post (and my evil alter ego) :D

It *was* going to be a 18-200mm VR-II, then it got back ordered, and I just went with a bridge size in a 55-200mm VR AF-S. Nice Nikon glass, especially for the price (about a 1/3 of the 18/200) though a little less convenient.

I think I'm going to trade it back towards a 70-300 (if I'm going to swap to a zoom, it might as well be a +big+ zoom).

This was from the "field test" at the 24 Hour race:

852e60b5.jpg

I purchased lunch... mmmm food..

Next on my list:

Goalie pad repairs.

Brawny said:
You deserve to die a premature death? D:
I too take pride in health, but everyone seems to preach quality>quantity in EVERYTHING except this subject. Just something to think about.

Actually I just accidentally unsubscribed and was looking for a way to re-subscribe without spamming. You're my scapegoat!

You could just make up some food you bought to help your physique you know, sell yourself!

Wait, that came out wrong.

Ah whatever.

I bought a ton of legal stuff today. First off I got Apollo Justice Ace Attorney (finally!!!). I spent the rest of the day at Barnes and Noble and ended up buying four books. I got Law 101, What they don't tell you in Law School, and 170 Best Law School's by the Princeton Review. And for fun, I got Resident Evil: Zero Hour, a little dime novel based on RE 0. So overall, an awesome day, did a lot of reading.

BTW I spent almost 140 bucks on all of the above :crazy:

Egg butty and a can, woooooot.

Later there shall be a Chinese takeaway and a bus ticket home, all from the boyfs wallet, of course :wink:

Subway, as usual. Later on will include the purchasing of several to many beverages of the alcoholic variety. Then probably a pizza or a kebab, followed by the night bus.

Food supplys
Euro lotto thing
Scratch card
Two mothersday cards (Im not buyin the cheapo ones)(One for mum the other for grandmum)

Xenithion said:
I think only 1 or 2 people have told me who my avatar is. Do you know? He is special.
Hint: G.S. II
he is from invader zim he is his little robot buddy i never knew his name thought it was grrr or something and to kingboo ^^you spelled phoenix wrong^^ today i bought a baconator today mmmmmmmmm tasty

Back