Whatcha bin buyin

rach I am HORRIDLY jealous of your purchase. I really need a good DSLR. Film is getting expensive. seriously like 32USD (I can;t find currency conversion rates right now) to get two rolls developed and put onto a picture CD so I can upload them to my flickr

By time I get my DSLR I'm going to spend at least the cost of it on film and developing......I should just ask my parents for the money then pay them back once I'm able to get back to work over the summer.

But good choice of camera. I'm more of a Nikon user but if you're gonna shoot Cannon the 400D is definitely a good choice :thumbsup:

tank said:
rach I am HORRIDLY jealous of your purchase. I really need a good DSLR. Film is getting expensive. seriously like 32USD (I can;t find currency conversion rates right now) to get two rolls developed and put onto a picture CD so I can upload them to my flickr

By time I get my DSLR I'm going to spend at least the cost of it on film and developing......I should just ask my parents for the money then pay them back once I'm able to get back to work over the summer.

But good choice of camera. I'm more of a Nikon user but if you're gonna shoot Cannon the 400D is definitely a good choice :thumbsup:

Man that must be expensive!

I had so many problems with developing my black and white film for last years college work that it cost me about 40USD in film. Plus the time it all took for me to develop them, it was so frustrating.

But yes digital is a lot easier, and cheaper. I got to use the Cannon 400Ds last year and loved them, which is mainly why I'm getting it, I do believe DT uses Nikons (if I remember correctly) though. You really should ask your parents about that =]

-A bottle of milk and some cred for my phone

Im startin to hate this life

Woot! In store pickup on Friday :D

31A08d-LfdL.jpg

Box of Smarties and a Taco Bowl

Last edited:
large pizza :thumbsup:

That right there is what muscle's made of.

Back