whats another game i should get?

ImWiitarded

ImWiitarded!
Nov 28, 2006
uh... the boonies
Wii Online Code
6232-0302-0849-5349
i bought zelda and is really great no i havent beat it but id like to get another game to play so i got anther option when im not in a zelda mood aka now so please tell me you favorite and funnest game besides zelda id really apriciate it or please list you games and rate them for ex: Zelda TP 9/10 so please and ty

Get madden, so much fun. I also have monkyeball which is fun. I want a racing game and am leaning towards NFS

i think i want redsteel but iv heard lots of bad stuff so im scared lol ty ppl and please ppl continue giving me suggestions

does any one have
redsteel
exite truck
CoD3
need for speed carbon
super monkey ball
or wii play
or i dont think wario ware is out yet but if it is
please rate these IF YOU HAVE THEM Thank you :)

I'm looking for some more games too - i only have Zelda at the moment.

I've heard really good things about Monkey ball so i think ill pick that up tomorrow, and i'll get wiiplay while im at it (for the controller of course ;))

Red Steel

I bought red steel as my first game and it's pretty crap so far. I've only played a few levels but trying to get the coordination to aim correctly is pretty difficult. The main controller is your gun and sword and the nunchuk is used to move around. It's prretty cool when you have the samurai sword, but maybe practise will make perfect!?

Red steel is an awesome game, once you are used to the controls (5-10 minutes for anyone that plays games reguarly) then the aiming just feels so right and so precise that you wonder how you will ever use an analog stick again.
9/10
Wii play is ok, but its only really worth buying for an extra controller, the table tennis game and air hockey game are the only decent ones in my opinion.
5/10 (but not a bad price with a controller)

Madden so much fun 10/10 .. it would be perfect if it has online play in madden 08. the controls are fun and the gameplay is great. There isnt anything that i can honestly say i dont like about this game

Super Monkey Ball 8/10... I havent done the single player mode, but i have played Some of the mini games ( keep on playing the same ones) and i enjoy them. Once i get my 2nd nunchuck, i will play more of the mini games with a friend. So for the mini games i have played, i enjoy them, its a fun game and the single mode i heard is fun.

I plan on getting nFs or excite truck.

Dragonball Z 9/10,
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 9/10,
Trauma Center: Second Opinion 8/10 (kinda short good rental though),
Tony Hawks downhill jam 4/10 controls are really hard to get used too,
Red steel isn't for everyone i give it 5/10.
Thats about all the other games I've played so far besides Zelda 10/10. Try renting a few and see what you like

Monkey Ball is a really fun game with a TON of mini games to keep you and your friends happy. Call of Duty 3 is wicked if you like FPS. Cars is a decent racing game geared more towards younger player.

Back