whats another game i should get?

Madden 9/10
(Got it for Christmas and I have only played it a few times but the controls are slick!)

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz 9/10
(I've really only played the single player mode so with the mini game I might would rank it higher)

Marvel UA 8/10

Red steel 9/10 simply because sometimes the aiming messes up but thats probaly because im not used to the contoler yet since ive been playing ps2 so long

Splinter Cell is DOPE!! but the controls take a little bit to get used to. Red Steel is really cool too, lots of BANG BANG shoot 'em up action.. But the sword fighting I am having a very hard time to get used to
Zelda is a must have

Excite Truck is just downright awesome. Probably the best car racing game I've played. VERY underrated. I hope they make Excite Truck 2 or something. Very cool features such as the morphing environments when you collect the morphing icon.

Red Steel is pretty good. I'm not that far into it but I'm liking it. Honestly, if it weren't for the wiimtoe, it would be mediocre. But it's a pretty fun game over all. Graphics aren't that bad either... well for the most part. Cool explosions. Voice acting is terrible though. Who wrote this garbage? What the characters say and how they say it is laughable at times.

Either one of those and you should be happy.

i rented both spinter cell and COD3. i played splinter cell for about 5 minutes but i just couldnt get into it at all. ive been playing COD3 for a couple of days now and i like it. im not sure if im gonna buy it or not (replay value).

i got zelda for xmas (along with my wii :]) but i have yet to open it.

im thinking about buying rayman bc me and my friends have so much fun with wiisports so a game with good mini games will be good.

I picked up Madden today to fill in times when not playing Zelda. Great game so far, super intuitive and easy to pick up and play!

hmm im going to EBgames today and please tell me should i get
Super monkey ball
Exite truck
Elebits
Madden
i really just want a game to play and burn time when im not dedicating 2 hours to zelda lol

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - ±8/10 I haven't been able to really sink my teeth into this game, what I have seen so far I have enjoyed for the most part, I really want to give myself a few hours to just sit down and play this darn game. The graphics and background are beautiful

RedSteel: 7/10 I got this game as a gift, the trailers online looked great, I had my worries due to the bad reviews it got, but I am really happy with this game so far, as a person said earlier, if it wasn't for the WiiMote this would be an average game, but the shoot em up style works for this game, and I think I've played this more than my other games so far. One thing I noticed that stood out was the great music score in this game, it really sets the mood no matter what your doing in game.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion 8/10 Talk about some suspenseful fun! Its easy to learn, and once you get farther into the game and things go bad, you find yourself shaky with a scalpel in your grips. so far I am really satisfied with this game and I'd recommend it if you are interested. I've never played the DS version, but this version works just great with the WiiMote if you are wondering.

WiiSports 7/10 A perfect way to learn how to use your control system, its great for anyone who wants to play, whether you are a hardcore gamer or the gamer's mom! It doesn't get old, especially tennis, you are bouncing all over the place. A great pack-in game, does any system even do that anymore? No complaints here! Aren't the Mii's cute? lol

Back