Whats the big deal hentai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
A pokemon episode gave thousands of kids in Japan seizures. Anything is possible.

every pokemon episode gives me seizures but only cos its so sh**te

rolfs i liked that post anyway all i got was a headache when i watched it on youtube

man this thread never dies

brenda's useless posting in this thread:all at times noone was posting i didnt even start from the first page

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
well I started the damn thread and have being no bumping

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
lesbos rulke

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:

give it up already you little perv or make some other shitty thread elsewhere

chach said:
brenda's useless posting in this thread:all at times noone was posting i didnt even start from the first page

give it up already you little perv or make some other shitty thread elsewhere
Chach, if you don't want to be banned again (and honestly, if you don't want to look like an ass and be respected) just make your point. You don't have to include cussing the other guy out. I gained respect from some of the more serious members when I would debate because I wouldn't say "Hahaha you moron, i'm f***ing right and you're f***ing wrong! I'll tell you why you little d***!" I would say "Do you not get it? I'll state the reasons why I'M right and YOU'RE wrong, AGAIN." You can be a little obnoxious/witty/what have you, but you don't have to start cursing out at them.

chach said:
shitty = crappy and if it was cuss word wouldnt it get * out ?
There is no filter on this site, chach. You can say the 'f' word and it doesn't star it out. The only time it works is if you're "considerate" enough to do it yourself.

Far out, just chill guys, take the flaming elsewhere, no-one wants to read your posts if you're just going to be pointlessly abusing other members.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you hentai fans among us? I'm just wondering. I know 'Prinny's age but the rest of you I don't know, and this post is aimed at those whose posts contain such phrases as "HENTAI ROCKS" etc.

I'm not judging anyone here, I'm just surveying

Ezekiel86 said:
Far out, just chill guys, take the flaming elsewhere, no-one wants to read your posts if you're just going to be pointlessly abusing other members.
I'm not flaming. I'm telling him how it is, i'm not arguing at all. Do you see anywhere where i'm actually insulting the guy? I like chach. I was just stating...how it is.

And this topic is over a week old...c'mon dude.

yeah anyway if im a "little perv" chach why did i ask and say it was stupid

you ****ing retard bastard who cant read you ****er

The top post goes to you now as well, Brendo. >.> Try not to get banned. I thought it was a miracle that you didn't try to come back and cuss the guy back out. It was until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back