Not open for further replies.

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
o.K HERE is my rant:

first off we cant chat to each other over wi-fi or make new friends why because of the bloody fc system. O.k nintendo said its a way to keep the tiddlywinks safe 11& under so apply it to mario kart and march of the mini`s BUt why does metroid not include voice-chat or friend-making over the web it is rated. 12+ so surly people can talk over the net because i am sure most 12 and overs know about stranger danger and all the rest so whats my point my point IS that any games rated 12+ or over should have voice chat because if a kid does say arange to meet a 50 yr old guy called tom over call of duty 4 well why the heck was little timmy playing it? bit stupid no?
or another thing jsut bring the parental controld into a game like mariokart want to chat online? you will have to get the passcode first!

thanks for your time

BrEnDo

you pretty much answered your own question when you wrote about nintendos answer to why you cant make new friends via wifi

thats why there are forums like wiichat where you can volunterally add whomever you wish. its at your own discression. god forbid like you said you get some person whos in their 50s and is a future "dateline" perp.

you have the option of adding kids in your own age group or you may add everyone and anything under the sun

until wii online comes out, there truely is no other reason to have wifi. so just give it time. like all new systems on the market, it needs testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back