A wii rant review

daca21 said:
don't get medal of honor heroes, its not that great at all. first off, my roommate buys it when we got our wii because the box says it has multiplayer capabilities up to 4 people. nope. turns out its a typo.

the campaign is pretty sweet, but the online multiplayer isnt great because it changes the way the game is supposed to be played. in the campaign you have to sneak around, hide behind cover and pick your spots to shoot (especially on the higher difficulty levels) but in multiplayer everyone just runs around shooting frantically. maybe i was unfortunate enough to join lots of games with crappy players but in my experience, the online is lame.

Don't pay any attention to this guy. He probably gets killed on it so often for not knowing how to aim.

The online is the best on the Wii so far. He's just sad because of the typo. But yes, no voice chat is my only complaint. The village CTF level is pretty decent. Good sniping level.

I suggest you get:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario
Zack & Wiki

By the way, Daca. Ever see the warning that says:
"Game Experience May Change With Online Play"?

Even though I agree with your post, there are some good games for the Wii. If you want online right now, the only good game for it is MoH2. Others just aren't all that good or something that loses interest very fast. If you want a good enough offline experience, I recommend Galaxy and Metroid.

Otherwise, keep your Wii and buy a X360, as that system is just pure awesomeness >.<..

Back