Who said it's for kids?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald said:
Once again, im not saying its for kids... wow.. im saying that that could give an impression. Honestly...

Notice how i said "it did prove its case"
In your first post you said "Because what system does every 6-9 year old want?" which, although it's a question, it's also your answer to a question which appears to be something of the sort 'why is the Wii for kids?'.
Therefore by giving that answer it appears that you are saying that the Wii is for kids.

Let me rephrase it than...

The reason that i believe that some people believe that the Wii is for kids is because often many 6-9 year olds purchase the system instead of a system which in their eyes is for mature audiances. Thus making people believe that the Wii is childish, even though it absolutely is not!

Happy?

Also the question is why does everyone think its for kids. Not why do YOU think its for kids. I was giving my answer as to why some would think it was for kids. Bah!

Ronald said:
Let me rephrase it than...

The reason that i believe that some people believe that the Wii is for kids is because often many 6-9 year olds purchase the system instead of a system which in their eyes is for mature audiances. Thus making people believe that the Wii is childish, even though it absolutely is not!

Happy?

Also the question is why does everyone think its for kids. Not why do YOU think its for kids. I was giving my answer as to why some would think it was for kids. Bah!
Fair enough, you should have made that clearer in your original answer as it sounded like that was why YOU think it's for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back