whats the last thing you ate

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Frogger said:
I don't know how anyone can even put a Twiglet near their face. It baffles me that they're even more repulsive than marmite.

Saying that I have a weird sense of taste and mainly feast on sugar. I hate any ethnic type of food, there's some exceptions, like... cheese and tomato pizza and ribs... But I hate indian, chinese and italian food... (and probably some more I can't think of)

Believe it or not, the last thing I ate was a faggot :ihih:

A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls, wrapped round with "caul" (a membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked.

I know, sounds appealling.

Wow
that does sound good. Though I bet it ain't that healthy.

I'm curious why people eat McDonalds.

Taills said:
Wow
that does sound good. Though I bet it ain't that healthy.

I'm curious why people eat McDonalds.

Ah, I missed looking at your posts.

Actually, I thought they were healthy, they don't have that much fat in and well, the flavours aren't enhanced. You get what it says on the tin :D

And, the last thing I ate today was... A double cheeseburger without gerkin and mustard at McDonald's

Lets see
I think the last thing I had was a Wendy's Burger. Blegh.

Frogger said:
Actually, I thought they were healthy, they don't have that much fat in and well, the flavours aren't enhanced. You get what it says on the tin

Oh... I just assumed they weren't,
because I thought that may be y'alls equivelent to Chitlins.

LMAOOOOOOO....loving the southern edge Gene. Y'alls. w00t.

Um..a ham sandwich. Just to keep me up for 4 hours or so. :lol: :wink:

Back