whats the random compartment for?

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
what are the weird random compartments on the bottom of a cube for?

my friend just bought a used one and cant figure it out, help would be apprecieated. thanks

You can put a gameboy advance player in that bottom compartment. I'm pretty sure that's all it does though. (You can't buy the gameboy advance player anymore)

ohh, well he says theres several of them, but that helps a little. *rep

nic7 said:
You can put a gameboy advance player in that bottom compartment. I'm pretty sure that's all it does though. (You can't buy the gameboy advance player anymore)
yup.....thats right.....i have one

SensesFail said:
he said theres several of them but that helps a little thanks.

Yeah, the gameboy advance player has a very odd design. It actually fits sort of awkwardly inside all of them.

Gamecube Lan adapter is the most common... althought he Only True online game is Phantasy Star Episode 1 & 2, Phantasy Star Episodes 1 & 2 Plus, and Phantasy Star Episode 3 and some japaneese game is online too But no longer supported for online play i heard.

alot of gamecube games are lan capable... like Mario Cart Double Dash, Kirbys Air Ride, and 1080 Avalanch for instance... All you need to get is 2 TV's 2 game cubes 2 lan adapters,2 of the same Lan game and a cross over cable "eithernet cable that goes both ways" and tada... 8 players...

Think of it as a really big Gameboy link

or you can find a Tunneling site online hook up your Gamecube to the net and play lan partys that way... pretty cool but late in the game.

check out this http://warppipe.com/ for all your online GC needs

happens every year here for holidays and big partys... my brother in law and i both got it a while back for MKDD sometimes 4 players just isnt enough...

Last edited:
Back