whats your fav. Wii Game?

YaBoyBizzy

WiiChat Member
Apr 22, 2007
Whats up, just purchased a wii today, got red steel and the fishing game over all i really dont like thoughs games, thinking about returning em, the bowling game is prob the best ive played yet, but i was wondering what all do u recommend getting? appreciate it, Ya Boy Bizzy

zelda and godfather (maybe even excite truck for sum extra fun)

well how are the sport games on em? i never really got into zelda but ill check it out, wish they had a real bowlin game out for it, and like fight night WOULD be sick

try tiger woods and madden is pretty good just takes awhile to get used to

alright, i was thinkin about getting tiger, to be honest, but is it like the wii sports golf, or is it way better, game play

apparantly it is better but im suggesting zelda or godfather, it wont dissapoint

Or you can save your money and wait for an upcoming game, there are many coming out in May and during The Summer. That's what I'm doing. The Bigs is a baseball game coming out for Wii, and I beleive i0n posted a new bowling game a while ago, use the search bar and you'll find it.

yah resident evil 4 is comin out in june and appatantly project hammer which looks awesome

Super Paper Mario, but hopefully something new comes out soon that will be my new favorite. My current favorite game for any game system is Counterstrike for the PC or Lost Planet for console.

I would also have to agree with Zelda: Twilight Princess, the best game I have atm, chech out ign.com for reviews and ratings for all the released Wii games.

Back