Whats your fave noise

The sound of a puck hitting a cross barr/post...good sound for goalies.

The sound of rain hitting the ground, birds chirping in the morning when there isnt any school....and the sound of streams.
I prefer relaxing sounds.

I can't tell what my favourite noise is, but I can tell the noise that I hate the most, flies «-- yeah those ones are really bad when your trying to sleep and you have them over your head...:lol:

My favorite is the sound of no sound. :) I just like staring into a landscape (forest, a field, something peaceful/relaxing) with...NO sound, just none.

when you go into a public restroom and someone(s) having some problems getting "it" out in one or two of the stalls. It sounds like.. someone growling while hearing a sticky peeling sound and then a plunk with a sigh of relief then anger as they try again, while someone else is trying not to laugh.

Its really a quality sound.

Shiftfallout said:
when you go into a public restroom and someone(s) having some problems getting "it" out in one or two of the stalls. It sounds like.. someone growling while hearing a sticky peeling sound and then a plunk with a sigh of relief then anger as they try again, while someone else is trying not to laugh.

Its really a quality sound.
hahahahaha...dude....i lol'd!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back