When is Chapter 14 of Avatar Last Airbender coming out on the internet?

gtho1lr9.gif

Not anime
Take your Usa shite else ware noob

hey it's better than most animes in japan!

Diffine
If you mean the stuff that you watch on tv you atuomaticly fail as most stuff thats on your kiddy channels isnt the best

My dad watches it and is frantically looking throughout the internet trying to find it.
But you have to admit BoBoBoBoBOBOBO really does prove that some Japanese Animes are absolute tat

sorabrawl said:
But you have to admit BoBoBoBoBOBOBO really does prove that some Japanese Animes are absolute tat

Without Japan we wouldn't have anime?!

Cowboy bebop, north star, ippo?! Any of those ring a bell?

objection1gn3.gif

Bobobo is a good anime (even thow the endin is the most open endin ever)
Maybe its not for people like you that think that Avatar is a good anime

Actually, Avatar is a pretty good SHOW. It's not CLASSIFIED as Anime, only because it's not from Japan, Sadly, it looks like an anime, and feels better than an anime. It's storyline is very in depth, the characters are expertly designed...

More than I can say for.. Bobo what's his ****.

The plot of the television show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" centers around a young boy -- I can't remember his name, but it begins with an A -- in his journey to travel the world and master the elements. Mastering these elements usually involves a fight of some sort with the master of their respective styles. The boy is not alone in his journey, however. He is joined by a girl who specializes in the element of water, and a youth who, while putting on a show of being mature, tends to fall easily for women, along with his fuzzy animal companions.

Their journey is not without challengers, however: as the group travels the world they often find themselves in the middle of a city's conflict, and to find a peaceful resolution to their problem before continuing on their way. In addition to that, there is an organization which is constantly attempting to capture them that also has plans for conquering the entire world. To conquer the challenges ahead of him, the boy must learn valuable lessons of trust and friendship, and can always depend on his friends to help him if he is in need.
Picture realated

a30993 said:
Actually, Avatar is a pretty good SHOW. It's not CLASSIFIED as Anime, only because it's not from Japan, Sadly, it looks like an anime, and feels better than an anime. It's storyline is very in depth, the characters are expertly designed...

More than I can say for.. Bobo what's his ****.

Ok then
Anime without depth here I go
Shiguri
GTO
One piece (not the dub)
Ghost in the shell
Cowboy beebop
Samurai X
Death note
Haruhi
Kaiji
Kenichi

Come back when you have seen most of them
They you have a right to say that anime has no depth

Darkprinny said:
Picture realated

Ok then
Anime without depth here I go
Shiguri
GTO
One piece (not the dub)
Ghost in the shell
Cowboy beebop
Samurai X
Death note
Haruhi
Kaiji
Kenichi

Come back when you have seen most of them
They you have a right to say that anime has no depth

I never said anime didn't have depth. I just said that some animes are just flat out retarded (Bobobo), however, most of them ARE good.

Pokemon is one of the bad examples as well..

.... ... ... ...

Haha. I actually laughed at how you related pokemon with Avatar. ^^

His name's Aang, by the way.

Bobobo isnt ment to be in depth
Is just ment to be random
I like it because im also a fan of Hukoto no ken (fist of the north star) and I can see the sillyness

So an Avatar threat probably should'nt be discussed here. . .
I think it's still a great topic to discuss. I'm also frantically looking for episode 14. Hopefully they won't keep us waiting too much longer.

i like avatar and theres a site that shows it but im not allowed to tell If needd Message me ill let you know AND U CAN WATCH IT ON THE Wii *if you have internet*

SAGE for Nero post of topic that dosnt belong

Back