while it has the anime style, it isnt anime. anime is from japan and avatar was made in america

Avatar: The Last Airbender is co-created/produced by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko at Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, California. It is animated in South Korea. The first episode of Avatar was created six years following its original conception, a period much longer than the norm for animated shows.[7] While it was originally set to premiere in November 2004, the first episode of Avatar aired in February 2005. Following the conclusion of the first season of Avatar, Nickelodeon promptly ordered a second twenty-episode season that premiered on March 17, 2006, and concluded on December 1.[4] A third season will begin airing in 2007.[5]

The wiki says it all

Well technically it is.
Because it has an asian animation styling.
But the original concept is American.

I would still consider it anime regardless of where it came from.
I actually really enjoy Avatar to be honest.
I bought the first season on DVD a while back and really like it.

In English, main dictionary sources define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or "a style of animation developed in Japan".[6] Thus, non-Japanese works are sometimes called anime-influenced animation if they borrow stylistically from Japanese animation.

Animeish but not anime

Meh I dont like it its to clean cut

Don't be dissing the FenderBender lol

I don't like it too. He has an Arrow on his head, Thats not a design!

Have you seen the toys (I have on a add)
They look gomless with bazookas

LOL
You mean:

p2978829reg.jpg

I think it has a really good style, but being 16 I'm a little too old to enjoy it.

Maybe if I were 14 or younger.

I still like Inspector gadget
Danger mouse
Old waner bros toons

Back