I Hate Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:
Because its a good anime it is in no way for 6 year olds (at least the Jap ver isnt) you must be mixing it up with pokemon

And Im a anime fan

Plus have you seen whats on tv recently
Tallentless shows
Non reality tv shows

On the Ao topic
I only want good games on the console not the fluf thats comein out every week

just trying to understand what you're saying here, you lump talentless shows with 'non-reality' tv shows. if by that you're suggesting that 'reality tv' is worth watching, you must be out of your ****ing mind. now if thats just sarcasm making fun of reality tv shows, then id agree with you. but naruto blows ass. id watch pokemon before naruto any day of the week...and im not a fan of pokemon. i dont care how its dubbed, entertainment value is alot more dynamic than just spoken voice, and its just a kiddie rip off of every anime ive ever seen

d3_rail said:
just trying to understand what you're saying here, you lump talentless shows with 'non-reality' tv shows. if by that you're suggesting that 'reality tv' is worth watching, you must be out of your ****ing mind. now if thats just sarcasm making fun of reality tv shows, then id agree with you. but naruto blows ass. id watch pokemon before naruto any day of the week...and im not a fan of pokemon. i dont care how its dubbed, entertainment value is alot more dynamic than just spoken voice, and its just a kiddie rip off of every anime ive ever seen

The only people that like tv like that are people that have no life them selfs (ie not me)

The resion I said the jap versions better is because the dubbed versions are cut (and there might be some missing episodes later)

d3_rail said:
...they're targetted to kids and teens...like DBZ, Bleach, MAR....pretty much anything you see on Cartoon Network these days. all of the anime in this genre are going to have a similar idea/theme.

And to Naruto's defense....at least as the story moves the arcs are somewhat unique. I mean...in DBZ...its train, fight, lose, train train train, fight win. In Bleach the SS arc is remarkably similar to the Hueco Mundo arc.
I'll still watch Bleach because theres that chance we'll get a peek at hollow ichi and I'll watch naruto b'c of the chance to see kyubi naruto.

I think naruto is getting a bad rap b'c of all the kids that are into it now. Its mainstream in America and "diehard" anime fans can't stand it. I'm betting we'll see the same happen to Bleach. Who's gonna be the first to create a "Bleach sucks" thread?

kiraownsurmom said:
my list of allowed ANIME[not manga]

keroro gunso
db/dbz/dbgt
GITS
all of adult swim saturday
prince of tennis
mär[some wat]
one piece[not dubbed]
in a nutshell those

I got some more to add to that list.

Code Geass
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin (Known as Samurai X in english >.>)
Chrono Crusade
Full Metal Alchemist
Hunter X Hunter
D-Gray Man (My favorite atm)
Kenichi
Kekkaishi

kiraownsurmom said:
my list of allowed ANIME[not manga]

keroro gunso
db/dbz/dbgt
GITS
all of adult swim saturday
prince of tennis
mär[some wat]
one piece[not dubbed]
in a nutshell those

Can I just add

Kenichi
Desu noteo
Hukoto no ken
Otokujuku
Screw it anything over 7
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Darkprinny

Jangles said:
I hate naruto also im sure the games suck also

I'm sure the games are bases on the dubbed version, i'm sure they do suck :scared:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back