When is the Mii channel update due?

yeah...it would be very nice to have more features with the MiiChannel! and be able to change the main menu more! like make it reversed...the white into black

Sarai_132 said:
Maybe the update could be this, you could put the pictures from your photo channel on your shirts, say I have a picture of me I load it onto a shirt and walla
theres a picture of me on a shirt of one of my Mii's? What do you think about this?

What about my idea?

nobody knows, nintendo hasn't said any date. we can only guess

being able to do something with the parade other than watch the parade or move them to the plaza. would be helpful. Give the Mii's something to do in the plaza other than sleep or sneeze.

Allow more interaction with wii friends.

I don't think they'll let us use pictures from the Photo Channel. There would be widespread copyright violations and inappropriate content.

I fear the Mii popularity channel will just be a " I made a better Jack Nicholson Mii than you did" Who will be judging the Miis??? Who would vote for someones personal Mii when no one knows them..... which means only celebrity Mii will be contenders. How long will this be fun?? will it just be fuel for arguments ie "mine is better than yours"!!! What will you win if you win? We haven't been told much.

I would prefer a general mii update of appearance options ie. clothes, colors etc.

Lets for once in Nintendos history copy Sony and make a Mii HOME channel for the Wii :). I must admit I am very impressed by Sony's HOME.

Back