when opera comes out on wii...

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
...will games like inklink work on it? or any other shockwave game? if you dont know what inklink is, just go to shockwave.com to play...it's addicting! sorry for the bad grammar and not descriptive words, but it's REALLY hard to post on a PSP!

I know that you can play Flash movies on the browser (Youtube, Google Video, etc.) but as for shockwave that requires the Macromedia plugin for it. So its possible that it can handle those flash apps but I'm not entirely sure if it will be able to handle them at the release of the browser.

i eat nintendo wiis said:
...will games like inklink work on it? or any other shockwave game? if you dont know what inklink is, just go to shockwave.com to play...it's addicting! sorry for the bad grammar and not descriptive words, but it's REALLY hard to post on a PSP!

... get away sony lover

anyway OT:

i believe you can, i read it somewhere in this forums, so search for it =]

Well Thats Good Ta knoe i just hope when they keep sayin soon its like before the dec 20th channel cuz i wunt it !!!!!! now sighs i mean i have internet but its n the other room my wii is and on a bigger tv and that would b quite kool ta b on youtube in the other room... checkin myspace n wut not. hmmm Wii!!! all the Way!!

Back