When's the next shipment?

ilovekakairu

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
HEY! :D I need some info...

As a complete nintendo fan, I am dedicated to camping out for the Nintendo Wii! Sadly, and this is REALLY sad, my mom won't let me go...not only is she *worried* (I'm almost 16!) but nobody can take me (-almost- have my driver's license) because they're going to a freaking football game! And it's between two high schools nobody cares about! And they have football games ALL THE TIME! This is the ONE TIME that the Wii launches, the ONE TIME, and I have to go to a football game, which can happen ANY TIME! :mad2:

...enough ranting, onto the question. Does ANYBODY have an idea when the second (and possibly third) shipment of Wii's will come? Be serious about this, I've heard people say *next year*, which is OF COURSE wrong because Nintendo promised 4 million units by year's end (this is only 1 million).

So can someone enlighten me? When's the next shipment? :nonod:

Messykitty414 said:
They ship Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, the 19th, 20th and 21st so get in line one of those days

REALLY? OMG! I'm so RELIEVED! (and yet...not, because I have school and might not get one on those days...well, I'm just going to pray.:worship:)

Thanks for the info! I hope it's right! (can't trust anyone's info nowadays can you?:rolleyes:)

from all the numbers i've heard it doesnt really seem like camping is going to be necessary, seems like most places are getting a pretty good amount of wii's

when i wake up x-mas morning and see a wii under the tree...i am going to DANCE!!! That night im sleeping with my wii.( Dont ask questions):sleep:

Cap'n Crunch said:
when i wake up x-mas morning and see a wii under the tree...i am going to DANCE!!! That night im sleeping with my wii.( Dont ask questions):sleep:

Don't worry I slept with my brand new ps2 for 2 weeks when I got it, I couldn't do it when I got my new computer :arf:

yah i know a guy who works at best buy and he said that they may have 2 or 3 more shipments, he said they'll have another BIG shipment in about 2 weeks.

Well, the Friday after Thanksgiving is called "Black Friday" for the reason that it's the biggest shopping day of the year and usually gets stores back into the positive cash flow or "black" :)

So I think delivery would be Wednesday and back on shelves Friday morning.

Just a guess though

Back