where do you get the gale boomerang?

HelpMiiPlez

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
please please where on lik's earth do you get the gale boomerang??? im compleatly stuck on the dongeon and i need HELP. be kind and share your wisdom!!!!!

Welllllll, this should be in the Z:TP sub-forum by the way but no worries. :)

We don't really know where abouts in the temple you are at the moment (logically, and pretty much right from commeon sense for those who've played, you're in the first dungeon, si?)

This might not be a spoiler... we'll find out: But you need to fight a sub-boss who looks like a white baboon that has the Gale boomerang. I thought the path of the temple is pretty linear to his domain, but I can't really remember much about the first temple, sorry that this won't be much help at all...

But you can look online via Google for a Zelda: Twilight Princess Walkthrough.

HelpMiiPlez said:
please please where on lik's earth do you get the gale boomerang??? im compleatly stuck on the dongeon and i need HELP. be kind and share your wisdom!!!!!

the boomerang is in room where you have to blow up those big plants by throwing a bomb into it. Inside that room is a big rock that you have to blow up by picking up a bomb, jumping over the gap and throwing the bomb at the rock. You'll see the rock on a ledge and to the right of it is the vines that you can jump onto to go up another level. Then just keep playing and you'll run into that garangatan (monkey with red @$$) again and you get the boomerang once you defeat him. At least I think that's where it was....good luck!

The Gale boomerang is ........
I know its a bit late but other people might need help :)

you have to rescue all 4 monkeys and get them back in the main room (the one that 4 doors lead of into different monkey rescue missions)

Once all 4 monkeys are there they will bid you to follow them to the last door

Inside here is the boss-man Monkey with the big arse
Defeat him and he will leave you the Gale Boomerang :)

Enjoy

Jams.

Last edited:
Back