wheres george??

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

anyone ever do that site???????

i went to the local gas station to fill up my boyfriends car and to play lotto. I had to run back in to get change (i gave the tender 20$ and i got 5$ change) and asked him if i could get it in singles. as i was putting my money in my wallet, i noticed someone had wrote "track me" with the website wheresgeorge.com.

ive never heard of it whatsoever but curiosity killed the cat and i just went to the website. its really funny to see where your dollar has been! so far only myself and one other person from PA had tracked my dollar. apparently the last time it left state was a year ago!!! :yikes:

it gives you the exact time frame of how many times your dollar has traveled, where its traveled and who had it last! thats the coolest thing ever!

i guess im ammused at stupid **** like that lmfao!

so again, back to my question, anyone else do it?

lol! I might have to check this out! Looks really awesome.

Nice find

~Rival

RivalDestiny said:
lol! I might have to check this out! Looks really awesome.

Nice find

~Rival

totally accidental too!

the writing is very faint but you can still read it to know what it is. sometimes i have fun reading what people write on their money. once someone wrote their email address and i emailed them back saying your dollar was in long island NY. turns out they were REALLY from russia!! they had to "convert" their money from russia to our curancy (spelling UGH!)

very neat indeed

maybe i should write the website down on the dollar bill. I'm very curious ^ ^

~Rival

Got a new £20 note the other day
It looks like monopoly money
Wonder where its been (know where its gone)

our money here too in the US looks so "fake" too its really odd. i dont like it one bit

Groves said:
Thats extremly random.

Just thought I'd say :).
The title says "Wheres george." My name is George. Therefore I answered.

Back