Which do u prefer?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
do u prefer to buy new games or used ones and why? as for me it doesn't really matter.

Used, but not recent used games from Gamestop. There's not much point in spending $45+ on a recent used Wii game from Gamestop when the new one is only $50. For recent games, I'll hit up eBay and snag them for around $30-35. I don't see the point in paying $50 for a game. The only time I buy new is if I have to have the game on release or if the game is a gift.

I prefer new ones for the optical-disk-systems!!I don't care for DS's cartridges cause they can't be damaged enough to make the game corrupted!

I would buy things at ebay but bidding is annoying. Then its kind of luck cuz alot of people will keep bidding until its really close to the original price.

Then you gotta pay shipping too, **** dat i rather wait or just buy it new.

But I do buy used games, but I wait until its like $30 atleast. If its a good online game, I just buy it new because its better to jump into the online gaming quick bcuz it could die out when newer games come out.

used, cheaper, can use my edge card (10 percent off) and a seven day return policy. basically its like renting games for free.

Pre-Owned (to an extent)

Sometimes $99.95 (Australian Dollars) is a huge amount for a child with $25 pocket money per month and EB Games Aus/NZ have a 1 week return policy for faulty pre-owned games :cool: . But on the other hand new games are pretty much guaranteed to work if bought from a shop. Overall I would choose Pre-Owned.

I wouldn't mind buying a used game, but at the moment there aren't any at all! They seem to sell like hot cakes. The Wii is also out of stock absolutely everywhere, so it's crazy!

I used to be too stuck up to buy used games.

A lot of my 360 games are used, because I wanted a lot of games that's been out for a while I could pick them up pretty cheap second hand. Apart from that I'll buy new. Even if I don't get the game for a while after it comes out.

Pre owned where possible for me

most game shops selling pre owned have a 7-14 day guarantee so as long as you test the game and make sure its ok you should have no problems.

just got a PSP for my birthday and bought a load of pre owned games and umd movies - all work brilliantly.

Es

T3kNi9e said:
I would buy things at ebay but bidding is annoying. Then its kind of luck cuz alot of people will keep bidding until its really close to the original price.

Then you gotta pay shipping too, **** dat i rather wait or just buy it new.

But I do buy used games, but I wait until its like $30 atleast. If its a good online game, I just buy it new because its better to jump into the online gaming quick bcuz it could die out when newer games come out.

You know, there are Buy It Now auctions, which allow you to buy the game right away. Even with the cost of shipping, the games are WAY cheaper than at places like Gamestop and other game stores (except when the games are really old and cheap).

Regardless, bidding isn't bad. Just look for auctions that are about to end and place your bid in the last few seconds. Or you can just get an auction sniper. You can use most for at least a few times and after that, it'd cost less than a buck to place a bid with them.

I ALWAYS buy used if possible if they are cheaper. If the used copies are no less than $5 below retail, then I'll just buy a new one.

I've never had any problems with used games. I get mine mostly from Ebay, and I've gotten a couple from GameStop.

Back