"Which Game Should I Get?" FAQ

the game that i have to say looks good is the new sims for the wii you start by first making your own mii i think then u can go around building your own city and all sorts of stuff.

your are missing need for speed carbon "the best racing game ever" super fun
I love to play it on the wii

Super Mario Strikers Charged-Great but very hard (for me that is)
Wii Sports- If you dont get this game thn Nintendo doesnt like you :p
Zelda Twilight Princess-Its great graphics superb but this game requires some knowloadge but at the end the story goes weird so listen ^_^

Testament said:
Zelda Twilight Princess-Its great graphics superb but this game requires some knowloadge but at the end the story goes weird so listen ^_^
I thought it was the easiest Zelda yet, it still took a while though and I love it!

Omg people only vote for the best games. Not the games you got yesterday and are going to stop having fun with in like a week. I would say Zelda and Metroid Prime 3 are the only outstanding Wii games out so far.

Wii-Got-Wii said:
Omg people only vote for the best games. Not the games you got yesterday and are going to stop having fun with in like a week. I would say Zelda and Metroid Prime 3 are the only outstanding Wii games out so far.
Actually that describes Zelda to a tee! Lol I havn't touched it since I finished it...

Here is my list:
If you like single player FPS: Metriod Prime 3
If you like platforming: Super Mario Galaxy
If you like GTA: Scarface
If you like racing: Excite Truck
If you like RTS online games: Battalion Wars 2
If you like music games: Guitar Hero 3
If you like 32 player online FPS: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (release 11/13)
If you like arcade light gun games: Ghost Squad, Resident Evil:UC (11/13)
If you like old school shooters: Geometry Wars (release 11/13)

Back