Which Game To Get?

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
i've got Brawl pre-orded for the day it's coming out but now i have $50 extra and what game should i get? I was thinking Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 for the wii cause i LOVE the first game. But on the other hand i was thinking of getting Mario galaxy. Never been a HUGE fan of the Mario series but SunShine destroyed my hope that it would be as good as mario 64.
Also i was considering Mario and Sonic Track and Field, since me and my family use the Wii and we all play Cross Country and Track.
Im just not sure of what game to get.

GALAXY :yesnod:

yuppers

EDIT: your family would probably play this game too, Nintendo is trying to make it "casual" and "hardcore" friendly.

Last edited:
Well these are what I am looking forward to.
Battalion Wars 2
Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Super Mario Galaxy

I would say Galaxy is a must.
Also don't forget Mario Kart Wii after Brawl.

Galaxy is the game of the freaking decade.

people talk about other games because its a flat-given you should get galaxy.

whats the big deal with mario galaxy? i dont understand..im not even looking forward to renting this one.

i suggest saving an extra 30 and getting guitar hero OR waiting til ocotber 31st to get manunt 2. proving ground also comes out this month if your into the tony hawk series.

....there must be at least a 100 threads similar to this....
Well to join in i cant wait for MoH Hereos and Ghost Squad. And also as playing RE 4 I am so bl.. impressed that I will surely get UC too

Back