which games, should i buy to have a good time with my g/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

loud

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2008
okay. i am thinking about going out and purchasing a nintendo wii tonight. me and my girlfriend live together and we played rock band the other night, she was really into it. which surprised me she is not a video game player.

anyway i want to get some real fun interactive games for the nintendo wii. i was thinking maybe the golf game, but what about the super mario games?

are they real interactive?

any advice? some good great 2 player games?

Mario Strikers I guess if you're looking for multiplayer fun interactives, Super Mario Galaxy has a crappy 2 player but excellent single player.

Other than that, if she's not a gamer I'm sure Wii Sports will suffice (it also has golf).

First suggestion is easy: Lego Star Wars. It's all co-op gameplay throughout, and even if you don't have a second person, the AI is intelligent enough to do what you want it to do.

Guitar Hero III seems fairly obvious if she liked RB. You can play 2 person co-op with one person on lead guitar, and the second person on bass/rhythm. Stand alone guitars will be available soon.

Zack & Wiki - while not 2-player - is a fun game to play with two people. It's a puzzle game, so both people can contribute equally to the solution, regardless of who has the remote in their hand at the time.

Jampy said:
I was thinking of Boogie for me and the GF..

Any thoughts ?

Boogie got awful reviews.

Try either (or both) of the Rayman Raving Rabbids games, or Mario Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back