Which is the best vc game?

KooBloo

The Original Street Fight
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
5899-9030-7186-6531
i want too be a vc game, but i dont want 2 be dissapointed, does anyone have any suggestions for the best game?

my family is having alot of fun playing Mario 64 again

i was thinkin bout gunstar

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past hands down right now. I'll likely change my mind as other n64/SNES games come strolling in though :ciappa:

i used to play bonk's adventure when i was a kid on the TG16, brings back good memories its a great game, also zelda, mario 64 if u haven't gotten tired yet, sorry guys i have, i played the n64 version since its launch and the DS version since its launch also, still have both, so yah, also gunstar and im waiting for super mario world, when is it released in US/Canada?

Super Mario Bros.!!!!!!!!!! and Street Fighter 2 is awesome for multiplayer.

If you like strategy and chess games, you would prolly enjoy one of the first strategy game. Military Madness on turbografx*.
I really like that.

As of this moment, A Link To The Past is the best VC game. Man, is this game bringing back memories!

i think il get mario kart 64 wen it cums out.

Speaking of memories, I had to buy Donkey Kong since it was the first game I ever owned way back in the day of the Colecovision. Man am I getting old. lol

Back