Which is the best Wii game at the moment?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I need a new Wii game.

The ones I have at the moment are:
> Super Mario Galaxy.
> Twilight Princess.
> Red Steel.
> Excite Truck.
> Super Mario Strikers Charged.
> Resident Evil 4.
> WiiSports.
> WiiPlay.

Which would be the best one at the moment (in the UK)

THE_bigs97 said:
Guiatar Hero 3, Spiderman 3 and lego star wars the complete saga

lol :)

I would say Resident Evil 4. Only Super Smash Bros. will be able to combat it. Even then, for ME. Ill still like RE4 better for sure because im more into Mature type games. By Mature I dont mean the rating, but the fact that its more for older people because of killing, monsters, blood, etc. SSBB is more kiddy compared to RE4. So im more into Resident Evil. PLUS! Im a sucker for zombie movies/games/stories.

He already has RE4. I say get the new REUC. It looks pretty sweet. Or maybe go for a Madden (unless you're not into football). Or get MoH:H2 for Online fps action.

Samus101 said:
Metroid Prime 3. (If it's even out in the UK)
Yeah, I would suggest Metroid Prime 3: Corruption too. Also, it is out in the UK. The controls are precise and the settings are very detailed.

Originally Posted by THE_bigs97
Guiatar Hero 3, Spiderman 3 and lego star wars the complete saga

lol

Hey! GH3 is still a good game :(. Just doesnt have the same quality sound as Xbox or PS3 or any downloadable content(atm).

Anyway you should go try out RE: UC. Really fun for a on-rail shooter game.

Get metroid prime 3. Im getting mario galaxy for christmas but at the moment that was the game I enjoyed the most.:p

Have you thought about Endless Ocean?

No killing, no points, online 2 player mode, relaxing, involving and FUN.

D1nner said:
Hey! GH3 is still a good game :(. Just doesnt have the same quality sound as Xbox or PS3 or any downloadable content(atm).

Anyway you should go try out RE: UC. Really fun for a on-rail shooter game.

Yea I know its good. I personally dont like it because I dont listen to rock. But I know its good for people who love rock, no doubting that. I just didnt know that he was asking about a New Wii game to get and I thought he was saying it was the best Wii game.

elmo_999 said:
I refrained from getting it because of no multiplayer. Still worth it?
Still hella worth it. Pick it up and you will love it. Unless you're a n00b and can't solve puzzles or hate adventure games.

It depends what type of game you want but a lot of the decent Wii games wont be released in the UK until next year such as MOH Heroes 2 and Zack & Wiki.

I would say the best game that is not on your list is Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption.

Back