Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

which movie are you most excited.......

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Lounge' started by cons p, Mar 19, 2009.

1. cons p

cons p WiiChat Member

aliens 5,avp3 or star trek.me personally,it's a two way tie between aliens 5 and star trek,although how many times can you bring segorney back alive furthermore how many times did she get cloned?i enjoyed avp 2 untill the "bomb"ending which was not a good thing 'cause i thought i was going to see a sweet ass fight against the alien-hybrid and the predator,but nooooo the damn pres. droped the f***king bomb.total upset! i wanted to throw my chair at screen,go to the box office to slap the guy in there and challenge him to honor du-al.so i guess that means i'll be seeing star trek this summer!:crazy:

2. raisinghelen

raisinghelen WiiChat Member

I'm more excited about Transformers 2 than any of those.

Out of the 3 I'll probably be most interested in seeing Star Trek though.

3. cons p

cons p WiiChat Member

i don't know,after i saw the first one, i was pretty upset.form what i seen of the trailers this one could be better now that jazz is dead in the movie.shame on mr. bay we're more than chicken eatin cotton pickers!

4. andrewborn

andrewborn The Cinephile

Wii Friend Code: 1501-7886-1310-7503
    1501-7886-1310-7503
    Transformers 2 is sh*t.
    The first one was marginal at best but the second one was horrifically awful and full of plot holes.
    I'm seriously looking forward to 500 Days of Summer, and I really want to see The Informers, but I can't find it anywhere!