which movie are you most excited.......

cons p

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2009
aliens 5,avp3 or star trek.me personally,it's a two way tie between aliens 5 and star trek,although how many times can you bring segorney back alive furthermore how many times did she get cloned?i enjoyed avp 2 untill the "bomb"ending which was not a good thing 'cause i thought i was going to see a sweet ass fight against the alien-hybrid and the predator,but nooooo the damn pres. droped the f***king bomb.total upset! i wanted to throw my chair at screen,go to the box office to slap the guy in there and challenge him to honor du-al.so i guess that means i'll be seeing star trek this summer!:crazy:

I'm more excited about Transformers 2 than any of those.

Out of the 3 I'll probably be most interested in seeing Star Trek though.

i don't know,after i saw the first one, i was pretty upset.form what i seen of the trailers this one could be better now that jazz is dead in the movie.shame on mr. bay we're more than chicken eatin cotton pickers!

Transformers 2 is sh*t.
The first one was marginal at best but the second one was horrifically awful and full of plot holes.
I'm seriously looking forward to 500 Days of Summer, and I really want to see The Informers, but I can't find it anywhere!

Back