Which one do you think is the best?

I would have to say Xbox 360, for now, but when Metroid, SSBB, and Mario comes out it will definetally take the market.

I don't think that there is a best.

Personnally I don't think that the target for the wii and the 360 = ps3 are the same.

If you like real game experience with excellent HD picture and surround sound the best would be the PS3 or the 360

if on the other hand you are looking for fun with family and little games and you don't care that much about the graphics it's the wii.

wii is very innovative with its remote and, I believe is an addition to the ps3 or xbox360, especially since it cost less than the half of the ps3.

that being said, between the 360 and the ps3, I prefer the 360 because I had an xbox and not a ps2. I like the game selection of the 360 since its older than the ps3 and of course I prefer it because of the online gaming.
But the ps3 is also the cheapest blueray drive on the market... which I believe is going to be a big plus in the future.

Wiis out the race (to diffrent)
So outa the PS3 or 360
Id say 360 becuase it has more 360 only games

Well, Right now i would have to go with the 360. It just has so many more games than the wii.

Back