which ssbb charactor will win???

Ice Climbers

Zelda or Charizard

on another note, personally I don't think and or want Jigglypuff to return but the s my opinion.

Charizard
Sure, your entitled to your oppinion. I just kinda used the jiggly as my 3rd favorite, so I kinda like her.
Wario vs Mario

Mario

Fox or Luigi

It's not that I hate or dislike Jigglypuff but I think she's some what a clone of Kirby in some ways, but if you wanna know something, I beat and could only beat event mode 51 Jigglypuff, so I guess she's go for some things.

Fox
Yeah I agree a little, I have under 2 minutes with her in that event! As far as characters go, if they will have an original moveset(and they're not idiotic as a PC), they are welcome into brawl as far as I'm concerned. Of coarse thats just me.

Ike or DK?

DK

Link or Diddy Kong

I agree with you, it annoyed me that Falco, Young Link, Pichu, Ganon all had the same moves with slight differences in speed and power. I don't understand why they put pichu in Melee, he's just an un-evolved pikachu which should make him weaker? I hope Captain Falcon is announced he's one of my favorites.

Link
Oh I'm sure. He is a very interesting character that I like to go up against. I don't use him, but I hope(and I'm kinda positive) he's in Brawl.

hmmm the OP said ssbb characters, not playable characters, so do you think that includes all of them?
Anywho....
Samus vs. ZSS

PT

Why not? I guess characters would include AT, Pokemon, Bosses.

Waluigi or Peach

Hey, do you want to share friend codes?

Back