White Knight Story (who else is excited?)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
In this fantasy RPG, you take control of a boy who comes into the possession of an ancient artifact. The artifact gives him the ability to transform into the White Knight of the title, a 7-meter warrior from a time when such creatures nearly destroyed all of civilization. This game is being developed by Level 5 (same people that created the famous Dark Cloud series and now are working on Dragon Quest)

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cheGec6Vcno[/MEDIA]

Heres some artwork of where we'll be exploring:

8_large.jpg

White_Knight_Story_2.jpg

IGN: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/856/856638.html

This is the game im most looking forward to on the PS3, and I cant wait!

I was a little iffy at first, only heard about it. After seeing it in action, a must have for me.

Level 5 has comfirmed its 50-60 hours long!
Impressive for a PS3 game, I cant wait to see what Level 5 will do with this game. Its very creative!

looks a lot like ff crystal cronicals

Yea, thats what I was thinking too. Being ale to switch characters, do combination moves, and transform are the biggest resemblances.

When will games get original?

Because it sucks. I would skip it, you need a GBA for yourself and anyone else whos gonna play with you. Then you need the cord to connect the GBA's to the GC. Its a pain in the ass.

paintba||er said:
Why do you need a GBA?
Everyone has something on the screen, like a little mission. Its either no using physical attacks or no magic. The more you do it the more points you get and at the end of the level you get a score based on how well you did the goal. Its just to decide who picks the reward first. Only for 2 or more players.

I would rent it, if anything, just to check it out.

paintba||er said:

But you have to be a stupid insider to see the HD one. And the idiots on bugmenot don't pay for the subscription anymore....

You can still watch a high res video of it for free! It looks soo much better, I recommend you do if you have only seen the crappy youtube video.

Looks like a great game. I like ze White knight guy.

And yeah, Co-op FF:CC sucked since u needed all the gbas.

Back