Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
LUCKY.

You are 100% positive in getting a Wii.

I pre-ordered too. SO YAY ME!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For the ones who didn't - Good Luck on the release date. Either by Camping out or getting their MAD EARLY!:prrr:

Also THANKSGIVING WEEKEND (4 DAY WEEKEND) FOR THE SCHOOLERS!

w00t! Looks like the Wii has something good before it came out. :yesnod:

Wii is not the new gamecube its better then gamecube.. Anywho wish me luck in 3 days i will try to go to 7 differant stores and snatch one for myself!

GreyKirby said:
Wii is not the new gamecube its better then gamecube.. Anywho wish me luck in 3 days i will try to go to 7 differant stores and snatch one for myself!

.......................................:confused:

No need for a pre-order this time around. It seems most retailers are getting a high volume of consoles and there will be more than enough to go around the metro NyC area where I live.

ABC said:
No need for a pre-order this time around. It seems most retailers are getting a high volume of consoles and there will be more than enough to go around the metro NyC area where I live.
Okay lets say i live in a high populated city and there is this mall with a bestbuy. The best buy is the biggest store in the hole.. mall
How many would you say they would get?

GreyKirby said:
Okay lets say i live in a high populated city and there is this mall with a bestbuy. The best buy is the biggest store in the hole.. mall
All Walmarts are getting a minimum of 20, if that helps at all. But, you should call them and ask how many they are getting, if they don't know ask the minimum

Messykitty414 said:
All Walmarts are getting a minimum of 20, if that helps at all. But, you should call them and ask how many they are getting, if they don't know ask the minimum
They won't tell me :mad2:
they keep saying : I don't know...

GreyKirby said:

Where do you live? I know that big chains in HIGHLY populated areas will be getting no less than 30 Wiis. Some will be getting as many as 100+.

Back