Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pokemon show=used to watch it but now is a bit scary and hard to watch
pokemon game=fun and addicting, real good game,
i think if it werent for the show then the game would have a better reputation.

POKEMON RULES!!! the show has started to get worse and worse, but the games rock, why if you hate pokemon so much then why did you devote an entire thread to them, I think that the only reason that you made this thread is because you think by hating pokemon people will think your cooler for going against "the crowd" and just so you know your boyfriend probably likes pokemon too so we both know you aren't making your self seem any cooler, besides, if you make him angry he might not give you you reach around

windscar660 said:
POKEMON RULES!!! the show has started to get worse and worse, but the games rock, why if you hate pokemon so much then why did you devote an entire thread to them, I think that the only reason that you made this thread is because you think by hating pokemon people will think your cooler for going against "the crowd" and just so you know your boyfriend probably likes pokemon too so we both know you aren't making your self seem any cooler, besides, if you make him angry he might not give you you reach around
hahaha:lol: nice one dude:lol:

SirLancelott said:
i love pokemon do u guys love pokemon i would hump a pokemon if i could cuz i love pokemon:crazy:

Die furry (LOL)

Al55555 said:
dDIE POKE HATERS, i still get more sex then u:lol:

Your right hand dosent count

Eh? arent those sea kings off one piece?

Something ive yet to see(its on my list)

Darkprinny said:
Something ive yet to see(its on my list)

SERIOUSLY!?!?! One Piece is a classic anime... it's freaking awesome ^^

Nothing beats pirates ^^

I still haven't watched them all... i think i'm up to 267 or something... there are like 320 out so far i think... so you've got a lot to watch ^^

LyricistSoldier said:
personally... i think most all jap animation shows movies yada yada... LAME ASS. Anime sucks. :mad5:

Yep. Yu-Gi-Oh. Dragon Ball Z... god its embarrasing to even name off these horrible kiddie shows

I'm a fan of kick ass shows when i was a kid... not the jap huggy made up hello kitty type ****.

Transformers, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles,

awp... best ever... :worship: Captain Planet! :worship:

all that owns up over the jap bullshit they're feeding kids now a days

pokemon... its the only thing i know that makes me emberrased of nintendo. :hand: :ciappa:

THANK YOU for your kind words...it seems u took them right out of my mouth...and thank u to the person above for making this thread....pokemon was something u played with when u were 10 years old for a few days and then gave up on when it was cards...now they have the shows, video games, movies..w.e...its retarded lol :p....pokemon blows !~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back