Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Wii master & Xbox Slayer
Feb 22, 2007
Poke'mon: a piece of crap.who the hey thought it was even a good idea?Poke'mon is:
a) boring(the games are practically identical , plot-wise)
b) moronic(where's the fun in seeing cute,rat-like creatures shooting deathrays at each other?)
c) a crappy anime show(I'm suprised that it's 10 years old.)
sure, once u pick one up, u think it's fun, but play a few more, and you'll be sick of it before the day is out.

personally... i think most all jap animation shows movies yada yada... LAME ASS. Anime sucks. :mad5:

Yep. Yu-Gi-Oh. Dragon Ball Z... god its embarrasing to even name off these horrible kiddie shows

I'm a fan of kick ass shows when i was a kid... not the jap huggy made up hello kitty type ****.

Transformers, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles,

awp... best ever... :worship: Captain Planet! :worship:

all that owns up over the jap bullshit they're feeding kids now a days

pokemon... its the only thing i know that makes me emberrased of nintendo. :hand: :ciappa:

Last edited:
idont understand it! i laughed my tush off when i saw the southpark version on it "chinpokomon" and i nearly wet my pants laughing so hard!

"i got shoe"

i seriously dont understand it but atleast the charactors are cute :)

theres only ONE anime that i LOVED.....sailor moon god i loved sailor moon!

sailor moon... lol female in the house

i just cant get past the fact that only 1 thing is allowed to move on the screen at a time... one character talks the others stand compeletly still not moving... shotty animation skillz.

^all have only seen **** old anime
Try looking at some threads in here to see the names of ome proper anime (death note, Samurai X or anything by studio ghibli)

ignorant or not...

i belive anime is mostly for perverted nerds to drool at animated renditions of over exaggerated female figures, such as those that they would never in real life encounter

my opinion take it or leave it :rolleyes:

Deffinatly has not seen any good ones then the ones I mentioned are most deffinatly not perverted with exaggerated female figures

pokemons BULL!!

the last anime show i saw was shite too, basically i turned on teh tv and there was 4 cats on their hind legs singing and doing the robot!!
wtf is up with that

Yellow_Wii said:
yellow_wii.gif

what in the world is that? :wtf:

Samurai X (there is a tv siris but its shite and full off filler)
Good story
Realistic fighting (no jumping 30 foot up on the air no fire balls)
Beliveable charicters
Lots of blood shead (Hes a assassin so its to be expected)

Cowboy beebop
Gun play(bounty hunters gota shoot)
funny

Spirt away
Howls moving castle
Prinncess Mononoke (sounds girly but is deffinitly not)
Some good kids ones but there beter that anything disney have ever done

Not all anime is shite, now I haven't seen much like some other people on here have but what I have seen I thought was really good, now my favorite at the moment has to be Death Note, haven't seen half as much as I'd like to (the holidays, one chance to watch as much as I can and my internet brakes since Monday ) but what I have seen is bloody brilliant.

And c'mon.. pokemon was okay when it came out, I do think they've dragged it out a bit now mind

Pokemon saved nintendo
Think about it
Nintendo where in the **** with no one buying the n64 or gameboy poket then pokemon came out followed by the CRAPPY anime then the toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back