Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youd have sex with a pokemon
Furry fan ?

i'm new here but i know what im talking about! I think that pokemon should be cancelled! because it is the gayest, lamest, most spongebob related piece of **** on tv:wtf:

lmfao Gymdawg. Anyways, I think Pokemon is played out.. like.. the yellow rat's voice makes me want to rip out my ears... and they've come up with so many different gay names... hgtdstdfhydh-mon anyone?

wiimaster520 said:
i'm new here but i know what im talking about! I think that pokemon should be cancelled! because it is the gayest, lamest, most spongebob related piece of **** on tv:wtf:

At least sponge bob is funny
(ren and stimpy was better)

Also dont double post

Gymdawg said:
Stop bashing my beloved Pokémon. I love them so much.
I think if Pokémon were a person I'd have sex with it; and then our relationship would get all akward because we'd had sex and everything would just be really weird, but that's beside the point.
how could you live with yourself pokemon is the lamest gayest kid show ever

aquabat said:
anime is pretty bad pokemon is terrible i HATE it with severe hatred
Do you only watch the stuff on tv
Theres loads of good anime that never makes it on to tv

I'm ashamed to say that I used to watch it back in the day. Now, the overly nice, cutesy wootsie, do gooder Ash and pals get me sick. "Let's save the world, let's kick the next gym leaders' ass, lrt's introduce ourselves to ever person we meet and help them out." I can't beleive that kids absorb this crap. In any case, it's the all around best selling franchise of the century. Pi Pika Pikachu...SHUT UP ALREADY!!:incazzato: !

Lomax said:
Poke'mon: a piece of crap.who the hey thought it was even a good idea?Poke'mon is:
a) boring(the games are practically identical , plot-wise)
b) moronic(where's the fun in seeing cute,rat-like creatures shooting deathrays at each other?)
c) a crappy anime show(I'm suprised that it's 10 years old.)
sure, once u pick one up, u think it's fun, but play a few more, and you'll be sick of it before the day is out.
Are you like 10 and your going through your "I'm mature" stage? :p

Maybe next time you should try saying what you mean, that way people can't mistake your jokes for serious comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back